Friday, July 11, 2014

July 2014 Campnano Wk 1 - WritingProject: Countdown Series #2 Update #4

Countdown Series #2


Want to follow my daily progress? Follow me at:
Twitter @ Aisazia
Project Goal: To get a first draft of two novels at an estimated 20k each which makes it a total of 40k.

Stage of writing: First Draft

What inspired my current project: I read a story on tumblr and read comments that said someone should write a story based off that topic. The suggestions and my desire to expand on it inspired my own version. It's sci-fi but it takes place in the not too distant future. lol

Last Update WC: 9,854
Week's Total WC: 10,793

Total Story WC: 20,647

Daily WC:
  1. 2,250 
  2. 2,523 
  3. 1,139 
  4. 2,275 
  5. 1,477
  6. 1,129
Last 200 words:

I looked at him and he said it for me, "You don't believe it was an accident."

I shook my head, "No. There's too many inconsistencies. I know they were murdered." I ran my hands through my hair, "I just don't know by who or why."

Mason opened his mouth to say something but suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Mason? Chase? Are you guys in there?" Mason stood straighter and I knew it was Victoria. I recognized her voice.

"Yeah! Be out in a second!" he called.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at me and cringed, "Too eager?"

I snorted and shook my head and pulled out my cell phone, "What's your number? Let's finish this conversation another time. Preferably after work."

He stared at me a moment before realizing what I was saying. He quickly rattled off his number and I sent him mine. Afterwards we exited the bathroom where Victoria and Grace was waiting.

Graced sniffed, "And I thought girls took a long time in the bathroom."



No comments:

Post a Comment