Friday, April 18, 2014

April 2014 Campnano Wk 3 - WritingProject: Countdown Series #1 and #2 Update #3

Countdown Series #1 and #2


Want to follow my daily progress? Follow me at:
Twitter @ Aisazia
Project Goal: To get a first draft of two novels at an estimated 20k each which makes it a total of 40k.

Stage of writing: First Draft

What inspired my current project: I read a story on tumblr and read comments that said someone should write a story based off that topic. The suggestions and my desire to expand on it inspired my own version. It's sci-fi but it takes place in the not too distant future. lol

Last Update Word Count: 16,325
Week's Total WC: 9852

Total Story WC: 42,406

Daily WC:
  1. 2,221 
  2. 2,159 
  3. 2,156 
  4. 1,225 
  5. 2,353 
  6. 1,363
  7. 596
Last 200 words:

Victoria took on an icy look, "Well if you didn't want to come, you didn't have to force yourself."

I stopped myself from rubbing my hands on my thighs, "Grace didn't exactly give me a choice."

She softened a bit, "Yeah she can be like that sometimes." After a moment I wondered if she was still mad but instead she said, "Well if we're that bad of company for you we can all go our separate ways after this."

Turning around I gaped, that wasn't what I wanted. "Wait!" She turned around looking at me hauntingly. I was going to have to tell her the truth. Defeated I said, "Look, Dylan is interested in you guys. I was trying to find a way to get out of his way." I rubbed the back of my neck, "Apparently he thinks you both are more interested in me than him."

Victoria turned red, "That's absurd."

Relieved I laughed, "That's what I said." I stood a little straighter, "I just wanted him to have a little more one-on-one time with you guys so I was going to have a little get away afterwards."




No comments:

Post a Comment