Friday, March 6, 2015

Upcoming Quarterly Newsletter + Beta Reader Poll + Sketches

Hello friends! Hope all is well on your end of things. Life is going well, no major complaints here. Glad the weather is lightening up. It's the coldest February we've had here for decades. 0.0;; Hope it doesn't happen again soon but I'm glad it's March now. Now, you didn't come here to hear about that! Onwards!

Writing related, I've been able to get myself to revise more of my WIP but I'm not going to lie. I've been struggling. I had a tough time writing this project and it's even harder to revise and edit it. My perfectionist self wants to make sure that it's perfect before I send it out even though I understand that it won't be so I've given myself a few days of a break but now I think I'm able to start back up again. I've managed to force myself to keep at it but I'm at a point where I'm questioning all that I have so far but I will persevere and knock this draft into submission.

My goal is to get it done next week and then do another read through to make sure it's all good before I send it to my betas. I will send a separate newsletter for Betas. 

*stares at calendar* Oh snaps, my first quarterly newsletter will be going out March 15! It's not too late if you want to join! *points right to the side bar* You'll get exclusive tidbits from me and you'll be the first to know anything important coming up. 

If you've signed up to be one of my beta readers there will be a poll in it! Tis important for betas! It may or may not have to do with you choosing what swag you'll get for being a beta reader. ^_~ It also has a few questions I have for you to help me out with related to my book and you guys as a beta reading group.

As always, follow my twitter (@aisazia or @he_anev) for my latest information or if you want to chat. :D

My goal is to have the draft completed by March 14 then do another read through to fix things which I'm sure to have missed. I want to send it to my betas at the end of the month and have it as flawless as possible but it still might have issues! You can apply here if you're interested! There are incentives to be had!

Also, there seems to be some confusion about applying. I need people to apply both on Google Forms and for my newsletter. Some people have applied on Google but not for my mailing list. I may add you to the list if you signed up through Google Forms but if you're no longer interested, no worries, just unsubscribe. No hard feelings. :)

Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment