Friday, December 19, 2014

The Beta Reader Hunt: Blindfolded Love (Fantasy Novel) + New Quarterly Mailing List

Hey everyone! As you guys probably know, I've been working on my project Blindfolded Love. I'm currently working on the 2nd 5th draft but decided to go ahead and see if there were any of my wonderful followers who are interested in beta reading the story for me. :)

Ideally I'll finish with my drafts by mid to late January 2015. I would like to send out the manuscript to betas late January to early February. The deadline for feedback to be sent back to me by the end of February so I can make the edits in March to be sent to a few more betas before my ideal release date in mid to late 2015.

UPDATE: June 30, 2016 - I've received my first round of beta feedback and am in the process of revising accordingly. Since it's going to be a bit more work than anticipated, I'm looking for betas to review in later 2016 or early 2017. Sign up to my newletter (make sure you sign up as a beta reader) and I'll notify you. :)

If you're interested, please fill out the form below. If you're not sure what Blindfolded Love is then check out my little synopsis I have below. I can provide a sample excerpt if you're on the fence to see if it's something you're interested in reading.

Feel free to contact me at AisaziaCreations (at) gmail.com if you have any questions about this!

Please share with anyone you think who might be interested.

Also I have a new quarterly mailing list to better keep in touch with my readers. If you're interested, please sign up here (or you can sign up on the right side of the navigation):





Thanks for reading!



Blindfolded Love
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Adventure
Synopsis:
Niella, a Creahuntress (creature hunter), wants to avoid marrying her betrothed arranged by her uncle. She refuses to marry someone she doesn't love or who isn't on her skill level. Her uncle reluctantly agrees but in order to void the marriage completely she must capture or kill the Creashifter, QuickSilver, a creature shifter who has been able to elude all Hunters and is also responsible for the deaths of her father and brother.





No comments:

Post a Comment