Friday, February 20, 2015

Blindfolded Love and Life Update + Sketches

Hello friends! I know I haven't been posting regularly but I haven't had too much to update you guy with concerning my projects. If you follow my twitter (@aisazia or @he_anev) then you pretty much have seen what I've been up to lately.

I've been in the slews of editing and I'm about half way done with my 2nd draft. So I'll be trying to finish that and maybe a 3rd draft before I send it out to beta readers which you can apply here! Since it's my first time editing a project of such lengths I fear it's taking longer than I expected. I apologize for that, I have severely underestimated how long it takes one to edit.

Still I am persevering and the cold doesn't really help. It's been below zero where I'm at and it makes me want to be even more of a recluse than I already am. haha 

Oh! I have a new instagram account if you want to follow me there! Not much on there yet but I'm mostly on twitter. lol

Anyways, I took work off yesterday because I didn't want to deal with the cold so I cleaned and refilled my fountain pens. I hope it encourages me to do more sketching and writing. Went to work today but my car wouldn't start so fortunately my mom had work off so I could borrow her car. lol I contemplated not going to but I was already ready to go and I need the money. XD I hope my car is more cooperating in the future, I just replaced the battery... :/ It would be a terrible time for it to go out on me.

Until I finish, I'll just keep trying to post as new things arise. I've been reading and posting reviews on my other blog more regularly, mostly because I need to have it done. I suppose I should set more deadlines on myself because then I'm able to get more done. But then I always feel terrible if I miss a deadline. lol

That's about it for now! Hope you all stay warm during this winter freeze!





No comments:

Post a Comment