Friday, November 7, 2014

2014 Nanowrimo Wk 1 - WritingProject: WYDM Intro and Update #1

Would You Date Me?!


Want to follow my daily progress? Follow me at:
Twitter @ Aisazia
Project Goal: To get a first draft of a romance/contemporary novel.

Stage of writing: First Draft

What inspired my current project: A story that was going to be based off a couple of characters in my head that were supposed to be a comic. Then I realized I need a story before I actually draw it. lol

Last Update WC: 0
Week's Total WC: 8,400
Total Story WC: 8,400

Daily WC:
  1. 1,925
  2. 2,075
  3. 2,200
  4. 2,200
  5. 0
  6. 0
  7. 0
If you're curious about my math (I adjust as needed but I always underestimate my current word count):

  • Write 7 pages like normal in my current Staples Sustainable Earth Composition Notebook
  • Count words by line for each of those 7 pages then divided by number of lines on the page (25 lines)
  • Take averages of all 7 pages then find average words per line = 11.2 words
  • 11 (words) x 25 (lines) = 275 words per page
  • 1667 (daily word count) / 275 = 6.06 pages
  • Round up and overestimate word count = 7 pages a day

Thus I need to write at least 7 pages a day to make my daily word count.

No excerpts since I'm hand writing everything and don't want to type it up as I go but have some blurred pictures instead! lol *dodges tomatoes*





Other Updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment