Monday, November 3, 2014

Nanowrimo 2014 + Inktober

Happy Belated Halloween and Nanowrimo!

So, I fell off the wagon with Inktober but I managed to get a little over half way done. Here are the rest of them if you're curious to see. Some of them turned out better and some worse than I expected but it was still a fun little exercise I was able to do for the month.

The job hunt is still on but I'm trying to stay optimistic. I'm glad to have a good part time job for now but I really feel like I'm not doing as well as I hoped. Still fighting and doing my best, that's all I can do after all, isn't it? lol

Well, going to try to get some posts prepared for Nanowrimo so I won't have an excuse to not get it done this month. :D Hope you guys are ready for a bunch of Nanowrimo posts with little excerpts! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment