Friday, December 5, 2014

2014 Nanowrimo Noble Failure + Website

Here's my Nanowrimo Noble Failure. Yeah, it's not too impressive but not bad since that is all hand written. This year was not my best. I got stuck early on and then life began to hit me all at once. Without going into all the details the gist is: family, job interviewing, and glutened. lol

There were a few days I could have written but I didn't. Mostly because I didn't feel like it and then decided I needed a website. For those of you not following me on twitter, I created a new personal/small business website portfolio! Check it out at EAHuey.com and let me know what you think! 

I haven't been reading, sketching, or writing anything lately which I miss dearly. I have not been able to manage my time as efficiently these days because of the emotional and physical drains.

I hope that you all did well with Nanowrimo! I will still be attempting to edit my current projects. Hopefully I'll be able to do so more during Winter break but I have a feeling my family will want to do things which I won't say no to because they probably wouldn't take no as an answer. Plus it is becoming more rare for me to see them so I won't deny my time with them.

By the way, still looking for people willing to beta my books! So if you like YA fantasty, scifi, or paranormal feel free to contact me! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment