Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012 Art Dump - Pt 4

Continued art dump of my pages of my Sketchbook Project for 2012! The last of the series! :D

 If you guys get a chance to go to the tour cities please check out the actual sketchbook by finding and checking it out at one of their stops! ^_~ Also if you have an account and like what you see, please follow me there, here, at dA, or twitter! I will love you forever if you share this!!! <333 See Part 1, Part 2, Part 3









Added more shots of the cover to show all the sparkly goodness. XD











As a sort of finale, I added the original look of the sketchbook. Not too important but wanted to show you the before pictures. Yeah the before-I-mangled-and-messed-with-the-pages sketchbook images. lol Should have put this in the first post but forgot....XP Anyways, I rebound the sketchbook and added pages. It came with 32 pages and I think doubled that adding some more pages.








No comments:

Post a Comment