Friday, April 15, 2016

Watercolor/Colored Pencil Fun

Yikes! Sorry guys! Trying to get back into updating! Ok, so a few new things I want to mention since my latest update.

Updated my online store at Storenvy! I now have buttons, stickers, a blank notebook, an ashcan sketchbook(limited quantity), and a minicomic(limited quantity), and my ORIGINAL ARTWORK. You know, if you're into that kind of thing. ^_~ I currently have everything 20% off! Use the code: GrandReopening20 at the checkout. Below are some of of the originals I have up for sale. I've used watercolor and colored pencil on them and they will be protected with a fixative.






I have updated my portfolio website domain as I've recently learned about not renewing domains and it can be expensive, especially if you don't renew right away. Apparently you have to wait several months for it to be available again and since I didn't want to pay the redemption fee on top of the domain cost, I opt to wait. Learn from my mistake. Currently it's ELHuey.com but I plan to buy back my previous domain which is EAHuey.com.

I'd like to redesign the website when I can figure out what I want to do for it. For now, it's fine as is but if there are any issues or problems you see and want to let me know, feel free to contact me (find my contact page) or tweet me (@aisazia)! I'd love to hear your suggestions.


I know I missed my quarterly newsletter in December. There were so many things that happened that distracted me, I just didn't have time to make it or update it. Truthfully, I also felt I didn't have too much to add to it either. Something I shouldn't have a problem with this coming newsletter.



No comments:

Post a Comment