Monday, July 21, 2014

Con: Glass City Con 2014

Hey everyone! Really quick, I'll be at Glass City Con this weekend with my friends, E-llusion Studio!

I noticed a few other friends who will be there too such as Alex Heberling, Lilly's Art, and Kuroitenshi!

This will be my first time at Glass City Con so we'll see how this goes! I'm pretty excited. Haven't been in an AA for a bit but I'm sure it will all turn out great. :D

As usual I'll have prints, buttons, stickers, notebooks, and bookmarks. I'll also be taking sketch and ink commissions on site. Stop by and say hi!


In relation to Campnanowrimo:

I'll still try to write when I can but fortunately I'm ahead of my word goal. I expect to not be able to write at all during this period but that's ok. I'll still try to think about my project. :D

I can't believe I only have about 5k left till I'm complete!

Doubt I'll get it done by the weekend but even if I do make the 40k this week I'm far from completing the story.

Well hope you all have a great weekend! :D I will still make a post about my Campnano progress on Friday but I don't think the word count will be accurate.


No comments:

Post a Comment