Friday, May 23, 2014

Scatterbrained + Homework Sketch Dump 25

Whoops. Yeah I noticed I posted the 26th sketch dump before this one. Oh well. XD Still something different so I hope you enjoy! :) I think this is my last one of these series! XD I didn't sketch the whole book but it really is useful. I should dive into it again when I have time.

Been all sorts of scatter brained lately. I need to use my planner more now. I wasn't using it before and now I regret it because I really need it. I've been missing deadlines or doing things last minute which is getting unacceptable. I'll be trying to use it more now because it appears I'm unable to function with so many things on my plate without it.

Do you guys use planners/calendars all the time? Even when there isn't much going on?







Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment