Friday, June 6, 2014

Busy Life + 2012 Sketch Dump

Sorry guys, just so busy with stuff as my sister's wedding is coming up and life in general. I know it's not a great excuse but it's keeping me busy. Plus my youngest brother graduated and my other brother came in town to visit so of course I'll have to hang out with them. Crazy how time is flying by so quickly! D: Need to try to get more done! *shuffles crazily*

I really wanted to do Junowrimo this month but it's highly unlikely that I'll join in because I'll be too stressed. I might try to rebel and finish up a WIP instead because I'll be able to handle that more. I'll try that at the very least. Are any of you guys attempting that then July Campnanowrimo?

I haven't been able to sketch as much lately either. Need to remedy that quickly! Especially when I keep buying more. lol I need to get photos from my camera so I can blog about a few events I went to the last few weeks. Whoops. I'll get on that too.

Oh yeah. I better get started on my Maid of Honor speech too. Ugh, I hate public speaking but this has to be good. I promised it would be and I've got a few ideas. I just need to write it all out. Any tips from you veterans out there? I can't wait for this to be over so I can move on and focus on the stuff I want to such as writing and more drawing. haha





No comments:

Post a Comment