Friday, May 16, 2014

1st Annual Big Comic Show + 2012 Sketch Dump

This Saturday, May 17, I'll be at the 1st Annual Big Comic Show at Pickerington Library! I'll be there with a bunch of other awesome local comic creators/illustrators! So stop by and check us out! The event is totally free! I heard the weather should be awesome so no reason not to stop by, right? ^_~ The event lasts from 11am to 4pm. I'll have prints, buttons, stickers, bookmarks, and my notebooks for sale if you're interested! :)

Sorry guys. I know I missed the last few weeks. I've just been busy with RL and haven't had time to write a post. I've been planning my sister's bridal shower/bachelorette and has been more time consuming than I thought it would be but it's coming up in the next few weeks so I'll be done with that soon.

I'll probably still be MIA for the next few weeks because of it. I'm going to just set up a few schedule sketch dumps for the next few weeks so you'll still have something new from me. I should have done it for the last few weeks but things kept coming up and I would just say I'd make it up later to discover the new week just passed. I need to keep up with this blog again.

I have been trying to flesh out one of my stories. I took a break on it for a bit before jumping back in. I wanted to write more but I don't think I'll be able to until I figure out my characters and overall plot line. Still, do note I am working on it....slowly....lol

I also stopped by Fort Hayes for the 8th annual Ohioana Book Festival this pas Saturday! It was interesting. I wanted to attend previous years but things always came up. I decided to go despite the terrible rain. I'm not going to lie, half way there I desperately regretted being out there but once I made it to my destination it was much better. lol I'll make another post with some pictures I took to share with you all!

Hope you all have been productive!





No comments:

Post a Comment