Friday, April 25, 2014

Life Update/Ramblings + Homework Sketch Dump 26

Hey guys! Sorry, had a busy week with real life stuff so I wasn't able to write at all. I'm also taking a break since I'm a little burnt out and stuck. I'm going to try to relax, sketch, and read. I want to brainstorm better ideas for Countdown #1 and start to edit it since I hit my Campnanowrimo word goal already. I've really got the itch to edit this story already but it's not finished yet so I'm going to try to focus on that. Hope you all are still chugging along for Campnano! I pretty much stopped around Easter and when I made my word count. lol Other real life things got in the way but I'm still going to try to work on my stories!

Been trying to exercise lately since I've been far out of shape lately, especially during Winter. I tried on my bridesmaid dress yesterday and was ecstatic to find that it fits! I was nervous since we ordered it custom made online but am relieved to find it fits in the right places. The only problem was that the snap enclosure at the top behind my neck wasn't there so we're going to have to find some snaps to make sure if fits. That's not a big deal but overall I'm just so happy it fits. Still need to lose some weight. lol Not as skinny as I used to be like in high school. Ick. lol

So I caved and funded for a Nomad Art Satchel which I ended up buying at the last minute. Seriously, like an hour or two before it ended. XD I just wasn't sure if I should get it. I can't exactly justify buying it right now since I don't sketch enough outside but I figure it would help encourage me to do so. I love that it is like a desk in itself so I don't have to hold up my sketchbook. I am worried it won't hold enough for me, I like to carry a water bottle and a few extra things as well. It does come with a pocket to hold your wallet and keys which is a plus since that's all I really carry anyways besides the water bottle. lol Just hope it's durable! They said the price is going to go up after the kickstarter so that's also part of why I decided to buy it now. :) Now I'm super excited to get it! I hope it's as awesome as I think it'll be!

I'm also a bit torn, I've been really wanting the latest Lamy Al-Star Bluegreen 2014 fountain pen. It's the perfect color for me and I've never used an Al-Star but I do have several Lamy Safaris that I like a lot. They are mostly the same but the color! It's gorgeous! lol There are several places that are having sales right now and I'm really tempted to buy one from them. I haven't decided which place yet but I'll have to decide soon since the sales are for a limited time. Eep.

Other than trying to exercise, work on my stories, relax, and splurge on things I want, I don't have too much going on. lol What have you guys been up to? Hope you all have been enjoying your days! It's been sunny and warm lately. I love it! *crosses fingers that it'll stay*






Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment