Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Upcoming Book Blogger Fair July 22-26

Calling all book lovers and readers!

 


I will be participating in the bi-annual Book Blogger Fair this month on my other blog OriginiquEquanimity! It'll start Monday, July 22 and I'll be posting new posts everyday! It will include guest posts from different authors to book reviews from me so please take a look at those if you're interested! :D



If you're a regular reader I'd love to recommend checking out all these great authors and the books they have to offer. They have a diverse-genre group so I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one book that will interest you!

So stop by and check out all the other bloggers and author posts! If you feel inclined feel free to stop by and let me know how you liked the BBF and share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment