Monday, July 15, 2013

Homework Sketch Dump 17 + 2013 July Campnanowrimo

Sorry guys, can't seem to focus anymore these days. Still working on crunch time with con month coming up so I want to get new prints going. I wanted to do buttons but that's still up in the air. Doubt I'll have enough time to do it, plus I need the machine. Anyone have a used Tecre 1.5 inch button maker they are willing to sell me for a discount? Any extra button supplies would be a bonus! :D For now I'll just have new stickers, prints, and hopefully a little sketchbook. :D

Oh I've been doing Campnanowrimo this month but my word count is significantly less. It's 20k which is actually a good amount for me, enough to feel accomplished but not too overwhelming when I'm trying to do something else during the day. I've been able to keep on par or catch up to the daily word count so that's a good thing! To be fair, I did do Junowrimo most of last month so that kind of wore me out. I finished at a little above 35k which is the most I've ever written for a Nanowrimo which is an accomplishment. :D I might try a goal of 30k next month just to see if that's better in pushing me but still enough that I don't feel overwhelmed or burnt out.



Of course having an outline would be ideal but I STILL haven't really worked on it. >_<;; For some reason I just can't get myself to sit down and think of things to write. Oh well, at least I'm writing at all, right? :D Been sketching on and off but I try to when I feel inspired or am watching TV because I feel useless when I just sit in front of the tv. XD

Hope you all have been well! What sort of stuff have you guys been working on? :D





Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment