Saturday, December 22, 2012

Homework Sketch Dump 9 + Happy Holidays!

Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

Sorry, wasn't able to get a good blog post this week so  you get mostly sketches! I've been able to start comicking again which is great. Slowly but surely. I'm hoping to be able to get a lot of work done over the break if possible. Comic or novel. Either would be great. ;)

Oh I bought myself a bunch of new art supplies! Merry Christmas to me! lol I've been wanting to experiment with watercolor again so I'm hoping that buying these new art supplies will be incentive enough to get my started. I might be unexpectedly busy the rest of the holiday break but we'll see. I'm hoping to also focus on my stories but also have fun doing it.

So far so good on the 75 sketch (page) challenge. I've been doing one for every day, although I did fall behind a couple of times I was able to make up the page the next day or so. :) I strongly urge you all to give the challenge a try! You'll get an artistic license for completing the challenge!



If you didn't already notice, I updated my Current Projects page since I finished my 24 Hour Comic 2011 called "Incidental" which isn't posted anywhere yet. I've still got a few tweaks before I start posting. :) Also I updated my Cuurent Tools and Reviews Page if you're interested. I really should do more reviews. More things to put on my To-do list. :)

Well I think that's about it for now! I hope you all have a great Holiday Season filled with lots of love, family, and fun!