Sunday, December 30, 2012

Homework Sketch Dump 10 + Happy New Years

Sorry guys, I had meant to write a more profound blog post but I just haven't had the time and looks like I won't have any time until after the New Year. :( So here I am throwing out another sketch dump. I honestly didn't expect to be this busy the later half of my break. The first couple of days were so leisurely but I was still working. I'll probably will be able to get more work done after the new year.

Been falling behind on my sketch page a day challenge. I need to make up 3 pages. :( Also was only able to complete one comic in my 3 one shot comic challenge I had with a friend. OTL Well it's better than nothing, right?! I do have one thumbnailed and the other penciled that needs to be scanned and toned. lol Bad, bad, bad...>_<;; I haven't been able to read a book either during the break much. I have a stack of books screaming to be read but I've no time. Eck, well I hope to be able to make up for it once my siblings leave. They do like dragging me out to places and socialize. XD

Well, I hope you all have a great new years with fresh beginnings and blessings! Let's do this! 2013 here we come!









Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment