Sunday, November 4, 2012

Homework Sketch Dump 5

Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

Starting Nanowrimo and I'm already behind. Sorry for the late post again so have another sketch dump! Hope you're not getting tired of these...

I haven't been managing my time well at all lately. Well the hope to write something, even if it's crap so I can just get it out and edit the crap out of it later. lol Still need to set some time for comics and reading of course. Still taking 3D modeling which takes a good amount of time to do as well.



I'll select the winner of my notebook soon! Sorry, just waiting to get my butt into gear and find some time to do what I need to do. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the contest. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment