Saturday, October 27, 2012

Homework Sketch Dump 4

Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

Been slacking a lot lately...well sorta. Trying to get things done but there just isn't enough hours in a day or maybe I don't have as much energy I used to have. ^_^;; I will try to get a buffer of posts done next time! I bet you all are tired of these sketch dumps...well let me know if you are or not. Just haven't had time to write a substantial blog post.

Been watching Doctor Who (starting from the 2005 version) and I like it. I'm slowly catching up on the shows, I'm on season 2 now. hehe Let me know how you like it! No spoilers please!

Also really need to get my outline done for Wildly Charming for Nanowrimo as that's coming up faster than I would like. >_<;; Anyone joining me in this madness? Let's cheer each other on! Add me, my username is Aisazia. hehe



In addition to that I need to finish my sketch giveaways! I haven't forgotten you guys! Thanks so much for being patient! I will get them done by the end of the year at least! I think there are 3 sketches left. They aren't particularly complicated, I just don't know how to manage my time well. Sorry about that guys!

Hope you all have been doing well! Don't forget to enter my free notebook giveaway!

If you don't or can't wait to win one you can buy one from my online store! I'm holding a FREE SHIPPING special for the premiere of these notebooks until November 1, 2012 (US only)!





No comments:

Post a Comment