Friday, April 8, 2011

Mini-Comic Day

OMG I totally didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth. Turns out that a few weeks after SPACE was finals for me. So of course I spent most of my time doing h/w and studying. After next week I'll be completely done!!! Oh man, I've got plans on what I'm going to do with my free time. Mostly comics/drawing, learning more coding/languages(computer and speaking), and enjoying a social life. ^^;

Just finished one big test yesterday which I'm iffy about whether or not I did decently or not....Eh, oh well I know I'm going to pass and graduate....Got another take-home-exam which I'm happy about not having to study, but I won't officially be done until next week but I'm squeezing in this journal and attempting to do Mini-Comic day. http://www.minicomics.org Let me know if you're going to do it too! This comic is most likely going to be super spontaneous and will most likely be my first completed comic with probably horrible story and art but I need to finish something. XD



Anyways, I've been wanting to do these comic days (only knew about 24 hour comic day) for awhile and when I heard Mini-Comic day was coming up, I had a dilemma. If I should focus on finishing h/w or do the comic....I figure I should do the comic since I'm almost done with the h/w for this week. :D I should have been doing it today but I lacked motivation after I finished a different assignment earlier today. XD

For the Mini-Comic they said we could prep but I'm not sure how much I can...since I've never done a mini-comic before I had to figure out how it was going to work. So I've already folded the pages and determine how the page order will work. I'm sticking with traditional artwork, etc, just to make it easy for me. It's very unlikely I'll distribute it, it's only for my own enjoyment. lol I'll probably post links or something on here when I'm done. :D

Anyways, hope you all have been doing well and surviving. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment