Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BL 60+ Pages + Watercolor Pencils

So I haven't really spent time drawing too much lately. I have been able to get some sketching in. But been busy with school and work but mostly school. T_T

Ah yeah, so the guy on the right is Eliraz and the girl on the left is Rune. I really like this couple (I love all my couples) XD. They are from Decryption.

Anyways, I was able to do more blue lines of Blindfolded Love. I'm a little over half way done and it's already looking at 60+ pages. We'll see though. :D I'm proud of myself for getting that far. My goal is to finish the whole story with blue lines, edit them (add pages, fix dialogue), then start penciling. I wonder if I should just pencil or if I should ink them too...A lot of online comics I follow use just pencil and darken it in Photoshop. I guess I'll have to test it out. ^_~



Was working on fixing the inks of Unleash yesterday. I didn't realize how horrible some of it looked and elements I missed. XD Ah well, I am also in the process of fixing that by reorganizing panels and adding pages to make it flow better. Then I hope to start toning it, I didn't realize how hard it is to tone...lol I'm using Manga Studio which is supposed to make it easier, right? XD Maybe I need to learn how to use the tools more.

Been able to work on my version of Beauty & the Beast (need to find a title...lol) Worked on their side stories...lol Should work on the main story but got stuck...I have a good idea on how the side stories will turn out though. Those will be nice additions if I ever get to finish the main story. :D Bad thing is that the side stories leak out some spoilers so I won't be able to release those until I finish the main story. ^_^;;

Bought some watercolor pencils and paper so I hope to use that soon. Although, like I said I tend to treasure things. XD Need to stop doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment