Friday, September 22, 2006

School start

Hey to those who actually reads this. lol School started yesterday, I've been soooo busy! Updates may slow down, trying to get back into the swing of things with school and stuff. I'm glad I got a page up. Still trying to get people to know my comic so I'm trying to be patient. lol Needs to develop more, I know.

Anyways I'm thinking about trying to do the comic in colored pencils. Not sure if I will or not but I'm thinking about it. I haven't tried it yet but I will when I get some time. I think/hope it'll be faster with the same quality as the current pages. I just would like to be able to do it faster so I can get to the story. This would take me a long time, I just don't have time to ink it on the computer AND color it because I share the computer with my family.

Also I've added "Other Awesome Webcomics" link in the table under the synopsis and vote buttons. Banners are there if you would like to link me! Not to mention I added a cbox so that posting is easier. Feel free to post or whatever! lol

Thanks for reading!
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment