Friday, September 15, 2006

Pagina Numero Quatro

Yay! I added another page. The last panel was me being lazy. I don't like backgrounds too much....eh I MIGHT fix it once I get better though. (yea right XD) Well, here's Sora now, enjoy! ^_^

Oh! *points up* The table now includes a new link to banners in which you can link EV with AND links to other awesome webcomics. ^_^ I'm free for link exchanges so feel free to e-mail me and we'll talk. I'd prefer no mature, yaoi, yuri or anything like that. I'm trying to keep it at least PG-13 to R.

So...I've redone the 3rd page so it looks a little better. I added less water and blurred the eyes to make the transition from dream to reality more subtle...I hope it works.

Also reuploaded the first page because I realize the dimensions were bigger compared to the second and third so I just made that one smaller instead of having to redo the second and third page. lol

Wow, this is a long post, I hope you don't mind. Not sure what my update schedule will be but it'll be random for now. Perhaps one page a week until I get used to this. lol Oh please leave a comment, I love hearing from people. ^_~

Enjoy!
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment