Saturday, January 20, 2018

I've opened a Patreon and I want your thoughts!

Hey friends!

If you follow me on Twitter then, you know that I was looking to start a Patreon and I did it! Please check out my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/aisazia)! It's still going to be tweaked so some things may change as I adjust and get the hang of it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Patreon, it's a subscription based system where a person pays to see special content from a creator depending on the reward tier you choose. You can always quit the subscription at any time.

I've created my page and have a few reward tiers up if you feel inclined to help support me. You're not obligated to join or pay, it's just a little extra that helps me out. I'm looking for any type of reward you'd like to see from me. So far I've got sketches and an option where you guys can help choose my next sketch subject. I'm open to any ideas that you guys would like to see!

As I'm planning for 2018 for this blog, what kind of blog posts would you like to see from me? I think posting a blog post every 2 weeks seems to be a reasonable schedule for me. 

I've planned mostly progress blog posts to help hold me accountable but I'd love to hear if there's anything you'd like to see more of? Reviews? If so, of what? Life update blogs? I'm open to suggestions!

I'd really like to get more organized this year and be able to produce more regular posts for you guys so please look forward to that!

I'd love it if you guys could help share this post and comment! I know I get some views but I'd love to hear from you all and hope that I can help cater to what you'd like to see. Thank you for reading and sharing if you do so ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment