Friday, November 1, 2013

Nanowrimo 2013 + 2011 Sketch Dump

Man, November crept up on me. I had planned on getting a lot of reading done before the start of November. I specially wanted to knock off a few books off the list of ARCs I have. They are supposed to be done for my book review blog. I'm still working on those but I think it might be time to invest in an e-reader. It's harder to read when I'm on the computer but I still personally prefer reading in the printed book format.

Whoot! So Nanowrimo starts today! I'll be using the Reverse Nanowrimo Method where I write a bulk of the word count at the beginning of the month. :D I've scheduled some sketch posts to go up every Friday this month. I'm not sure I'll be able to post any text with it (I'll try if I can) but I should have been doing this all along. Sorry there were no posts lately. Really sort of regretting taking a class this semester hasn't been too fun. OTL

Oh the story I plan on working on for Nanowrimo is "Decryption" which I'm mostly "pants-ing" so I don't really know what I'm going to do with it but hopefully it'll be fun and interesting. I'm considering starting a new sketchbook specifically for it which I want to call a "writer's sketchbook" or something along the lines of that. It'll be to help develop the story as I go. lol The thing is I already sort of have 3 notebooks going. Well 2 but the 3rd might either be a story bible or an "edits" list notebook. lol I've been indecisive lately but the start of the event will get my butt into gear.

Are any of you guys doing Nanowrimo? I'll be tweeting progress on my twitter if you're interested in following me. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment