Friday, November 22, 2013

Homework Sketch Dump 20 + Week 3 of Nanowrimo

Barely hanging on but at least the word count isn't bad! That Reverse Nanowrimo method really works for me. XD

Right now I'm at over 47k and technically I can finish today but I've had other time sinks such as RL and school but the guilty thing I've been doing to procrastinate is reading. XD I've been reading more than I've been writing but that's ok since I can pump that 3k out in a day. I'm not saying that to be arrogant but it's nice to know how much I can write since I've never really measured or tested myself. I do need to focus and just get that done so I can read some more. Great priorities, I know. But I miss reading more than I thought and then I have that huge pile of TBR books staring at me in the face. So it's all logical, right? Right?! OTL

That's one thing I've learned during this, I can write a lot when I want to as long as I  know what's going on in the scene or know where I'm going. So a typical day can be 2k to 4k but I'd be pushing it if I did more. Haven't been sketching too much but I was finally able to play with some digital painting for my dear friend Kira which you can see here and here.

For now I'm just working on trying to finish my final first, then finish Nanowrimo, and lastly read all the books! lol Hope you all are doing well and that you all are being productive!

Also Happy Early Thanksgiving to my US peeps! I don't think my next post will happen until after the holiday so stuff yourselves silly and enjoy all the time with your family and friends. :D I know I will try to! *evil grin*







Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment