Friday, November 15, 2013

2012 Sketch Dump + Nanowrimo: Half Way Mark

Hanging in there. Since I'm using the Reverse Nanowrimo Method it should all be downhill from here....but that won't stop me from writing more than I need to while I'm in the zone!

Whoops! Forgot to add to this! Well I've officially wrote over 40k! I was able to pull off another 20k this week by writing 6k yesterday which happens to be my personal best for my daily word count. The official word count for the personal best is 6,224 which beats out the previous 4,330. I wasn't sure I was going to make the word goal but I'm extremely proud to have done it. :D The current official word count to date right now is 41,248. I'm writing a lot more than I thought I was going to do which I think is a good thing.

When I hit 50k I'm considering whether or not to continue writing or stopping and writing a decent outline before I continue writing...I'm torn because I don't really know where I'm going with the story but I also want to keep writing while I can and am in the spirit. We'll see what happens when I hit 50k which I expect to be some time next week. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment