Friday, October 25, 2013

Nanowrimo Prep + Homework Sketch Dump 18

Sorry guys, been busy these last few weeks. I had a birthday (Oct. 14) and things just kept coming up so I've been delaying writing any posts then BAM it's a couple weeks later. Thought I should try to get this out here even though it's not much. :)

I'd love to have a better excuse but I don't. *hangs head in shame* I haven't even been able to sketch as much as I wanted to lately. I was able to pick up pen and paper today. I still have been journaling daily which is good. I have been reading a lot so that's something but still haven't been able to write any review any books. I've also been trying to stew any brainstormed ideas for the upcoming Nanowrimo in November. Anyone else doing it? Let me know! We can be writing buddies! I do have the awesome author of Law of the Dead as a writing buddy but the more the merrier, right? :D

I was on and off with which project I should write for Nanowrimo. I wanted to either start a new story completely or continue one I already started. I was getting stuck on the new one because I was hoping for an outline but it's not as fleshed out as I would have liked. Still I was pushing on and then I started to doubt myself but then managed to figure out some basic story plots so I'm continuing with the original plan of writing a new story. So my lesson is to keep at it, even if things aren't falling into place yet, they will eventually. :D

Hope you all have a great Halloween! I'll be celebrating with lots of candy and Horror shows. XD









Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment