Saturday, August 3, 2013

Vacation Weekend + Campnanowrimo + Otakon Prep + 2012 Sketch Dump

I'm alive! Ok I suppose I didn't mention that I went skydiving this past Sunday. It was part of a huge vacation weekend I had with my family. That sort of explains why I didn't have a post last week. Although in hindsight I could have scheduled one but I was too busy. >_<;; Sorry guys! Anyways skydiving was a blast! I went to Cedar Point with my brother and hiking the next day. Needless to say I was tired and wasn't in the mood to write a blog post when I got home. I had a good time but was super exhausted. I needed a few days to recover and even still I didn't really fully recover until this weekend. lol

I was able to read some books this past week which I'm glad about because I still have stacks I need to get through. lol Oh the end of July's Campnanowrimo was this Wednesday and I'm happy to say I completed my word count goal of 20k! I managed 20, 083 for the total. This was sprinting about 4k on the last day because of my busy weekend. XD I was glad to have made it, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. lol The story is still far from complete but it's getting there. I did skip around a lot and wrote a bunch of scenes as I felt inspired. Better than nothing. :D



Ok, well Otakon is coming up! Don't forget I'll have an Artist Alley Table at Otakon this year! I'm still working on new art but unfortunately haven't been as productive as I would like especially today but I plan on dedicating tomorrow to creating. It's crunch time but I hope to have some buttons done and new prints but we'll see! Wish me luck! :D Oh find me at Otakon and I'll love you forever!


(Click image make it bigger)

More sketches from 2012. XD





No comments:

Post a Comment