Sunday, January 13, 2013

Homework Sketch Dump 11 + Janowrimo Progress + Ohayocon 2013

I haven't been very good at deciding what blog posts to write as of lately. I've been meaning to write blog posts ahead of time but I've been working on other things. For instance, I've been able to do some beta book reviews although I was a bit late on the deadlines. Still managed to get that done and a few other library books I've been meaning to read. Still haven't really made a dent in the pile of books I've wanted to read. I will be able to get to more of those eventually. XD

I've also not been able to write for Janowrimo lately but I'm hoping to be able to make that up by up-ing my word count based on the rest of the days I have left. I've also decided to change stories as I haven't been feeling inspired to write the other one without a good solid outline. This story is a bit more lenient and I'll be able to change things without any worries. Progress is slow and I haven't really worked on a good outline for the story but I've already written a bare bones outline so I know more or less how it will end. Let's hope I'll be able to keep up with that word count.

Ohayocon is this weekend which I'm sort of not ready for but will hopefully be fun. :) I'll get to see my friends and I hope that I won't spend too much money. haha I do wonder if I'm starting to get too old for that stuff. I'm deciding whether or not to attend next year but I'll decide after I go this year.



Otherwise, I was able to keep up with my daily journals and sketch pages which I'm super proud of but I do need to keep up with my daily projects. :) Hope you all are having a productive January!








Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment