Saturday, December 1, 2012

Homework Sketch Dump 8 + eStore Questions

Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

Wow, it's December already! Did that year go by fast or what?! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday! I ate a lot but mostly it was a good quiet holiday with family. :)

Well I definitely didn't get what I had wanted done at all. Still I have a month left to get my butt into gear. Today is the 1 year anniversary of opening my online store at Storenvy! I was going to do something big but the day crept up on me. I also did just have a huge sale on everything in my store for Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Unfortunately, no one took advantage of that. That's ok, I'll have another one soon....maybe... *coughChristmascough* So keep an eye out. ^_~



Lately I've been more in a writing mood, started developing ideas for my novel. It's funny because I'm starting to merge some of my stories so that's a good thing! The bad is that it makes it a bit more complicated story-wise but I think it will be worth it if I ever get it done. Still toning my 24HCD but I'm getting to the point where I just want to get it done and work on something else. haha I'm probably way over toning it. Still, it's practice and I'm getting used to using Manga Studio. It's not very efficient though. I don't know, maybe I'm doing it all wrong? haha I'm still learning. :D

So just reaching out to my good followers, do you like what I have in my online store? What else would you like to see in it? I'm open to ideas but not all ideas may be used. Gotta stick to a budget, ya know? ^_~ Anyways, I'd love to hear what you guys are looking for.

Take care all!







No comments:

Post a Comment