Saturday, November 24, 2012

Homework Sketch Dump 7 + Life Update

Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

I hope you guys aren't getting sick of my homework sketch dumps. I have a bunch more. ^^;; I've been falling behind on Nanowrimo which is bad but the good news is that I'm developing some good ideas for the novel! Unfortunately it's not heading the way I wanted to in the story. Still need to brain storm some more but I like where it's heading and will most likely be a series of novels which I can use for future Nanowrimos!  Whoo hoo!

I've been sketching every now and then but not so much working on any comics. I need to finish my 24 HCD and start toning my side story comic for Eilam as well. Someone please kick me in the butt to get those finished! >_<;; lol

Oh forgot to mention I did a few guest posts!




Go check those out! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment