Friday, August 24, 2012

Progress: Eilam's Side Story

Here are some illegible thumbnails I drew for Eilam's side story. If you know where to look you can find the script to read it. I'll let you find it since I still have to finish the comic and don't want to totally spoil you guys. LAME HINT: It's on one of my accounts. ;D


If you can figure what I drew here, congrats! You get a gluten-free cookie! lol J/k Really it's pretty illegible and I don't know how many of you can decipher it. Let me know if you can! I'd really like to know what you think of it. XD This is the bare minimum for me to understand how I want the pages to look. Sometimes I have to think a little more at how I wanted the composition before I actually do it. XD




Have some older guys drawings at the bottom. XD I was trying to determine their designs. lol You can see the final designs when I finish the comic. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment