Friday, July 27, 2012

A Blast From The Past - Sketch Dump

Another blast from the past! Sorry wasn't able to come up with a good post so have an old sketch dump! Please don't mind the ugliness and all the head shots for the first two images!

I think these are dated in 2006 or 2007. XD It was before I started dating my images which was around 2008. XD These are another group of really old sketches of my characters. lol I still need to work on my consistency and proportions. XD It's is also about when I started forcing myself to sketch with pen. Just throwing this up here to show that I started from horribleness but am slowly training and teaching myself to draw. :D





This image is newer (2011), just brainstorming composition for a few pieces which you can find here: 
X X X X


No comments:

Post a Comment