Friday, April 16, 2010

Unified Comic-Making Day+Contest

This pic was drawn for a co-worker who wanted chibi zombies. XD Some of it is really craptastic so please forgive the quality. lol

There is a 12 hour Unified Comic-Making Day going on at Comicdish.com which I was considering joining but probably will end up watching since I have plans later that night. Plus the comic I was going to use ended up being more than 12 pages and I've already started some of it. I need to finish blue penciling it.


Also won 2nd place on the contest I entered on dA! Not bad, wish I won first but who doesn't? lol I get free art so not a bad deal there. lol

I don't know if any of you have noticed but the sketches I'm putting up are from the last 2 years or so. XD I have finally compiled them but am putting them up randomly as I feel. XD I need to organize it more but you can see the changes in my art. Have been able to do a few more sketches of my chars lately so hopefully I'll have more sketches to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment