Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Projects

LOL That's a lot of posts but I wanted to separate them so I don't mix them up. That's a lot of stories...I want to do them all but I just can't finish writing the endings or the in between parts. They all have beginnings but I just can't seem to finish the rest. I want to break down the series I have into intended one shots(finish in one volume) and those that are a series(more than one volume). I'm also putting down the ones in which I will try to complete, since I have issues finishing things I'm going to be bouncing around so I'll just list the ones I want to finish first under my current projects.

Last Updated: 1/17/2014

Current Projects 
 
  • Decryption
  • 2Reflections
  • Blindfolded Love
  • Breaking
  • Unleash
  • Eilam JCP Story
  • Citlali JCP Story
  • TBD Ghost Story 

Novels
 

One shots

  • Stolen Kiss
  • Unleash(Side Story)
  • Eilam JCP Story
  • Citlali JCP Story
  • TBD Ghost Story

Series

  • Ethereal Voices
  • Perfectly Imperfect
  • Project Swan
  • Would You Date Me?!


Strips

  • AlieNations



Completed Projects

  • Incidental - 24 Hour Comic (Completed 2011 - December 15, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment