Friday, January 17, 2014

Homework Sketch Dump 23

Hey everyone! Another week has gone by so quickly! Unfortunately nothing too new going on with  me but I have been trying to work on my novel. Brainstorming ideas and ironing out character/plot developments. That is slowly moving along, much slower than I had hoped and expected but it's going. I've been reading books to help for enjoyment and to help develop ideas in my subconscious or stories. It helps when I'm stuck and then I find myself staying up late to finish because I usually can't stop. haha

I've got some new calendars to review. I'll try to have those up in a week or two. I need to write and schedule these posts ahead of time. I think I'm going to have to set more deadlines with myself. I can't seem to get myself to complete things on time unless someone gives me a deadline. We'll see if I can do it. I hope you guys are able to get your new year's resolutions/goals/projects done!









Sketches I had to do for my 3D modeling homework at school. These sketches were all copied from Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. It's interesting to learn to draw from it. Hopefully it improves my anatomy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment