Friday, December 27, 2013

2012 Sketches + Happy Holiday Season!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! Mine is going well so far! Feels good to relax. My family isn't huge on celebrating which makes it easy for us. We just spend time together which works for me. No pressure to have to socialize. lol

Hope you guys got lots of cool presents! :D I got some nice ones from my family. Very practical ones which I like. lol

Still working on my projects. Researching more intently but I'm still not really certain where I'm going with the story. It might be better for me to just go ahead and dive in. lol That's what I've been thinking more lately and just change it once I get a rough draft. haha

We'll see but I am tired of not getting anything done. I know I've been saying that lately. I need to take more of an initiative! Also I need to schedule more posts ahead of time. I need to do a review. I'll try to get one done the next week or so. :) Until then, I hope you guys take care of yourselves and each other!







No comments:

Post a Comment