Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sick + Sketch Dump

Sorry guys, I haven't gotten around to finishing my blog posts for book binding so you're going to have to wait for another week. It'll be worth it, I promise!

I've almost finished with my submission to an anthology. I just need to do a cover. Have to brainstorm some ideas for that. Otherwise, I've just been trying to tone the one shot comic I've been working on. Still need to work on inking some other pages for another comic I was wanting to do but that looks unlikely for now. Need to get an outline done so I can finish writing that novel I've been wanting to do to prep for next month.

Just been feeling sick lately and have had a loss of appetite because of it so I've just been trying to take care of myself. Decided to take a long nap yesterday which I think helped me for sure. :D I don't usually get sick but when I do I'm kind of a mess. >_<;; Still feeling a bit lightheaded but my stomach is feeling better so I'm grateful for that. I'm hoping this doesn't last long because I don't like being sick and I want to get some stuff done!

There's more that I wanted to write about but I can't remember what it is at the moment. Sorry if this post is random and doesn't make any sense. XD Yeah, I've been kind of out of it so have some sketches!







2 comments:

  1. Yay! I really like seeing your sketches. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Sorry you haven't been feeling well. That's no fun. I hope you get well soon <3 <3

    Page 2 is my favourite this time :)

    ReplyDelete