Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finished Sketchbook + 2011 Sketches

Ok, so I meant to have a more substantial post this past week but before I knew it, it was already Tuesday so you guys get a sketch post! I also meant to write up something during the weekend but I got distracted....>_<;; I know, bad excuse. Anyways, still trying to get back into the swing of things.

I was able to focus and on getting a tiny bit of inking for Citlali's story and some toning for Eilam's story. I also was able to write a bit of Blindfolded Love but nothing all remarkable considering the time I had to do it. I spent most of my weekend reading or on the computer browsing, not doing anything as productive as I would like. Hm....still I'm happy to have made myself do something, even if it wasn't much. :D

Eh, I wasn't really able to do Janowrimo at all so I was hoping to catch up during a Nanowrimo in February instead. So far, still not working out the way I wanted. I still lack focus and motivation but I'm getting a bit better. I keep thinking about other stories or projects I have which is probably the most distracting for me. Do any of you have the same problem? I need to learn to focus on one project at a time but I'm really horrible at it. So I focus on 2-3 projects so I don't get bored and I'm making a little practice on at least one of them. lol



Oh I was able to mass scan my finished 5x8 Canson sketchbook so I finally put that up in my scarce finished sketchbook/notebook shelf. :D I always feel so accomplished when I finish one but it takes me longer than I would like but practicing everyday helps!

Sorry this is such a lame post, just wanted to keep up with my weekly posts and let you know I'm still working on my many projects! :D




1 comment:

  1. This isn't lame! I'm curious what goes on in your sketchbooks so I like to see the sketchbook dumps and such. I especially like that blue piece lol for some reason, no idea why. You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete