Saturday, February 25, 2012

24 Hour Comic Day Progress




Above are some progress shots of my comic as I finished penciling the figures. As you can see I haven't started the backgrounds yet but I did finish the word bubbles and text. Plan on switching out my bad, inconsistent handwriting for more legible font text.

Finally scanned the pages this past  on 2/6/12 but was finished with all the pencils of the pages in January. Ugh, you see where I'm so inconsistent. I also got to the point where I wanted to just get it done so I could work on my other projects. XD I know it's bad, but at least I'm progressing. I plan on toning it soon on the computer and fix the text. This is a raw scan, before I edited anything. Planning on toning the pages now but hopefully will be able to get it all done by March...*crosses fingers*