Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ethereal Voices Progress

Ethereal Voices
Synopsis:
Four teenagers: one has spunk and attitude, another is cute but artsy, next a mysterious loner, and last of all a total bad ass. These four have the ability to view a person for what they really are. However, the question is not only why they have that ability but what other secrets do they possess? Full of love, drama, water, and music. Contains bits of humor, fantasy, and science fiction.

My *first* story that was intended to be a comic. I've written other stories before this but they were novels and didn't finish that either....lol *fails* I have become fond of the characters but now I want to rewrite the story before I attempt again. lol

You can see the old pages at etherealvoices.comicdish.com. They are old and will be replaced sometime...Only did about 6 pages....

No comments:

Post a Comment